Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2008/03/free-css-navigation-menus-in-blogger.html#ixzz124kU3bQe

Friday, October 22, 2010

I like Models, they don't often like me back though...

When Gundam Wing came over to our shores, so too came Bandai's awesome model kits which I had heard tales about again and again.








(Note: My Deathscythe Hell Gundam painted and stuff.)


I have more fun building them than I do detailing them, like a puzzle with joints I guess.

Just wanted to throw this out there. I've got a heap of these things now all built and taking up space. I wanted to put them out, but Transformers trump Gundam every time so... just gotta prioritize, I guess. I'll post more when I'm less lazy and can pull them out without the wife putting spurs to me for getting Gundams all over the damn house.

No comments:

Post a Comment